- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Check out this rare find in the Bellevue/Highlands area one block from the river valley. This completely renovated home provides all the updated comforts while maintaining nostalgic charm. Enter into the massive living room with brick feature wall and mantel with new electric fireplace. The updated kitchen offers new cabinets, counter tops, with breakfast eating bar and stainless steel appliances. The formal dining has a huge built-in restored hutch and plenty of room for a large dining table. Main floor all has one bedroom, full bathroom and 4 season sunroom off the back with natural gas fireplace. Upstairs you'll love the master bedroom with its huge walkin closet offering custom California built-ins. Also another large bedroom, bathroom and at the end of the hall your access to the rooftop patio. Downstairs has a massive family room with another gas fireplace, 4th bedroom, and huge storage/hobby room. Yard is fully fenced and landscaped with oversized double garage and parking pad for your RV.
Courtesy of Robert Rudyk
Brokerage: Front Door Real Estate