- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the amazing West End community of Edgemont! Here youâ€™ll find, fantastic accessibility to the entire city, convenient nearby amenities, stunning natural green spaces and access to the Wedgewood Ravine! This gorgeous 1672 sqft single front attached garage home is situated on a pie-shaped lot and features a unique 4-level split layout with the master bedroom being on its on level, Quartz Countertops and Premium Backsplash throughout, a Spacious Upper bonus room, Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring on the main floor, Carpet and Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring on the second floor, and an elegant Electric Fireplace. Front landscaping and a MyCommand smart home package are also included. Brookfield Perks available for a limited time pick your promotion. Photos are not of actual home which is still under construction.
Courtesy of Christina Reid
Brokerage: Realty Executives North Star