- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Your Opportunity to Own a TOP Floor condo, in the Fantastic Neighborhood of Belbravia. Priced well below any recent sales in the area and City Assessments. Spacious 1320 sq ft located on the top floor, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, lots of windows, plus a 35 ft deck with access from both bedrooms and living room. Master bedroom in suite bathroom has both walk in shower and jetted tub. Open Floor Plan, 9 ft ceilings, Large Kitchen with lots of Cupboards and Drawers, In Suite Laundry and Storage. Central Air and In Floor Heating. Condo Fees Include Heat and Water. Adult Building Age 18+. Additional Storage Locker #12. Includes 2 TITLED Underground Heated Parking Stalls, #34 & 35, Car Wash and Bike Racks. Prime Location, Walk to U of A, The Cross & LRT, Easy Access to Down Town and Freeways. Selling Below recent sales in the area and City Assessments. This is a must to View and Make your New Home. Or Investment Property, close to University and LRT, quick access to Downtown or the Freeways.
Courtesy of Ken Kvill
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited