- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This exceptional 1134 SQ Ft bi-level is located on a large 710 sq M CORNER lot in Homesteader! With a a total of 5 BEDROOMS and a total of 2152 sq ft of finished living space, this home is fantastic value priced under $300k! The main floor has a nice bright living area which leads to a kitchen that has no shortage of counter space! The stove and dishwasher have been updated over the past few years! 3 bedrooms including a Master with its own deck and a large bathroom finish off the main level. Downstairs you'll find 2 spacious bedrooms, a 4pc bathroom and a Rec Room with newer Vinyl plank flooring! You'll notice how bright the basement feels with full sized windows throughout! In the backyard you'll notice newer fencing with a gate on the side! No shortage of space in the backyard and you'll love the privacy with the many full grown mature trees on the fence line! More than enough space to add a large detach garage in the future! Other recent updates include carpets (2018) and Hot Water Tank (2019).
Courtesy of Kevin Rohoman
Brokerage: Professional Realty Group