- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Opportunity for a smart buy at this centrally located south facing town home that offers a huge kitchen & dining as you walk in, with two parking stalls in front of door, offers 3 bedroom 1 full bathroom and lots of room in the basement. A fair size back yard with shrubs, trees and gardening area for summertime activity, this complex shares fence (with gated) access to ekota school Park. It is close to Mill woods rec center,, town center, 2 high schools , future LRT and many more amenities.This self managed complex boasts very low condo fees just $200.00 per month, very well maintained lawn, trees, parking lot.Newer roof and siding. This corner unit is exposed from 3 sides (so only one neighboring wall) offers much privacy, rear/ back yard entrance, and low taxes,low condo fees,low utilities adds up to makes for really good living and lot less than renting an identical home.Excellent buy at $198,300.
Courtesy of Manmohan Pnaich
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City