- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
STUNNING FULLY RENOVATED ARCHITECTURAL HOME IN PRESTIGIOUS WESTBROOK ESTATES! This recently renovated (2018) 2,858 sqft bungalow with outdoor pool has 4 beds & 3.5 baths- perfect for every family or anyone looking to live on one level. This home has been beautiful revitalized (both inside and out) to enhance it original beauty. Stunning attention to detail on main floor with vaulted beamed ceilings, hardwoods & floor to ceiling windows providing lots of natural light & sweeping views. Custom kitchen with high end appliances (SubZero, Wolf, Miele) and matte quartz counters. Main floor master has deck access, 5 piece ensuite & beautifully finished walk in closet. A large dining room with hidden bar, laundry, 2 bedrooms & 1.5 baths complete main floor. Downstairs- a large rumpus room, second laundry room, 4th bedroom, full bath & storage area. The pool has been meticulously maintained & also features a pool house/change room for all those pool parties. Completely move in ready.
Courtesy of Clara Gajda
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City