- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WELCOME HOME! This ideal family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac where your kids can play safely or enjoy the back yard view of the pond and green space! From the spacious entrance you'll find a good sized living room open to the dining space and kitchen which has plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances. A two piece bathroom and laundry room complete the main level. Heading upstairs you will find a large bonus room with corner gas fireplace, two good sized bedrooms, a four piece bath and the masters suite with a walk in closet and full ensuite! In the fully finished basement there is a fourth bedroom with a huge walk in closet, another full bathroom and a family room! With an oversized double attached garage, central vac and air conditioning, all close to schools and shopping this home is a must see!Virtual Tour