- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Upgraded home in a CUL-DE-SAC on nearly a QUARTER ACRE lot. The spacious kitchen features NEW ceiling height cabinetry, quartz counters, moveable island, stainless steel appliances, & NEW tile flooring stretching all the way into the adjacent family room which boasts a cozy gas fireplace. Enjoy family gatherings in the formal dining room open to the bright formal living room featuring vaulted ceilings and NEW hardwood flooring. Convenient 3pc bath, laundry room, and den or fourth bedroom finish off the main floor. The upper level holds a 4pc main bath and 3 bedrooms including a large master with a walk in closet & 4pc ensuite with a relaxing Jacuzzi tub. The HUGE fenced backyard is professionally landscaped and holds a deck, perennial gardens, & storage shed. Updates include new plumbing fixtures, light fixtures, doors, no carpet, no animal/smoking home & more! Situated across from pond & trails, & close to the military base, schools, and all amenities.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Michael Pino
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite