- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
MARRIAGE OF ELEGANCE + PRACTICALITY! 2-storey home with modern colours! In the lake community of Summerside, this large 4 bdrm & 3.5 bath home offers many upgrades that will make any owner proud! Check out: built-in 5 zone â€œSonosâ€ speaker system, in-wall surround sound in basement family room, HEATED 2-car garage, custom blinds, alarm system. NEW water heater! KITCHEN: features granite countertops + lots of storage space. The fully-finished basement has a 2nd living room, laundry area, 4-pc bath & a 4th bedroom. UPSTAIRS: the large master bdrm features a 4-pc ensuite & walk-in closet. The 2 additional rooms + full 4-piece bath upstairs are perfect for your family! OUTSIDE: a fully-fenced backyard, deck. Has A/C! The front of the house has a large porch which keeps snow away from the door in winter & gives you a cool place to sit in the summer. The house is close to many stores, amenities/services. Nearby access to transit & schools for the kids! This family home should be at the TOP of your shopping list!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Stephen Lau
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate