- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Don't miss this opportunity to move into prestigious Century Park. This Top floor unit is well situated in the building close to the elevators but not too close. When you walk in you feel like you are at a luxury resort with top of the line finishes; granite counters, marble floors, engineered hardwood & a classical layout that with the open design gives flow & functionality. The kitchen has both ample cabinetry & counter space to make even the fussiest of cooks happy, with a gas countertop stove & built in oven with built in microwave hood fan. The great room has direct access to the balcony with a Nat gas outlet allowing for year round grilling. The eating area is spacious enough to easily seat 6-8 people giving plenty of space to entertain. The bedroom is both bright & spacious with two closets that connect to the main/ensuite bathroom. This bathroom is built to pamper with a soaker tub, full glass shower attached to the tub c/w built in storage. Title underground parking, storage & exercise room
Courtesy of Doug Cheney
Brokerage: Re/Max Select