- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 2 storey in quiet cul-de-sac with expansive views, park directly across from back gate. Meticulously maintained, pet and smoke free. Recent updates incl paint, LVP and tile floors, freshly stained deck & fences. Many windows, lrg kitchen with S/S appliances, corner pantry, built-in china cabinet, eating bar, gas f/p, chandeliers, mudroom, laundry & 1/2 bath complete main floor. Upper level boasts a lrg east facing bonus rm, huge master with w/i closet, 4 pce ensuite with soaker tub and fr doors, 2 more good sized bedrooms and 4 pce main bath. Tastefully finished bsmt with 2 storage rooms, open area and modern lrg bath. Notable features: Built-in speaker system, integrated doorbell intercom, blinds, elegant pillars, upgraded mouldings, interior doors and trim, A/C and central vac. Close to schools, public transit, shopping, theatres and restaurants, mins to Henday & Yellowhead.Brochure
Courtesy of Nicole Knowler