- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Bellevue by Brookfield Residential! This home offers 1600 sq.ft. of style and value. The impressive main floor features a large great room with 9' ceilings, a spacious kitchen and a bright dining area. An elegant curved staircase leads you to the upper floor where you will find your master bedroom with ensuite and a walk-in closet. A bonus room, 2 large bedrooms and an additional full bathroom complete the upper floor. This home comes complete with detached garage, quartz countertops throughout, Luxury vinyl flooring, full height kitchen cabinets, front verandah and 5 appliances! Additionally, for a limited time blinds and 1 year of home insurance will be included! Just a minute walk to the new Jan Reimer K-9 school, this master planned community is unparalleled with flowering tree lined boulevards, 8-acre private club with many ponds, green spaces and walkways. This new home is under construction and ready to move in this fall. Images represent a model home - colors and exterior elevations may vary.
Courtesy of Christina Reid
Brokerage: Realty Executives North Star