- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Summerside! This 2-storey home was built by Landmark Homes in 2010 it features 3 beds, 2.1 baths, bonus room, sits at 1988 sqft and is located on a quiet street! The main level of this home features a nice front entry, large living room with fireplace, large open concept kitchen and dining space with stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, quartz counters, and beautiful cabinetry. The dining room flows out onto your large deck and south facing fully fenced back yard! The main level also has a half bath, laundry and mudroom into your double attached garage. Upstairs is a large bonus room with large windows, a full main bath, 2 good sized bedrooms and an exquisite master suite. The master suite features an oversized bedroom with walk-in closet, large ensuite with soaker tub, and lots of natural light. The BSMT is partially done also with a bathroom R/I and is awaiting your personal touch to finish it up to your liking! Close to amenities such as shopping, schools, and LAKE SUMMERSIDE!
Courtesy of Mathew Haupt
Brokerage: Professional Realty Group