- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
STUNNING 1945 sqft 2 storey by AWARD winning builder Crimson Cove Homes in Westmount, one of Edmontonâ€™s TOP RATED neighbourhoods. This 4 bed 3.5 bath energy efficient home features; high efficiency furnace, hot water tank, LED pot lighting and triple pane windows. Kitchen features black S/S appliances, custom black maple cabinets, soft close drawers and large eating area. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms including master with walk in closet, 5 pce en-suite with his and hers sinks, large soaker tub, custom tiled shower & laundry. Other features include; main floor den with sliding barn door, fireplace in living room, custom built-in shelving in pantry, master closet + mudroom and custom tile work throughout. The fully finished basement includes a massive rec room, wet bar, 4th bedroom and full bath. Enjoy your west facing back deck with gas BBQ hook up, double detached garage and gorgeous tree lined streets. Walking distance to great schools, dog park, sports facilities and minutes to downtown! Shows 10+!Brochure
Courtesy of Richard Faucher
Brokerage: RE/MAX Discover