- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Are you ready to move in to a fully air conditioned Home...!? With over 2000 square feet of living space this amazing bi-level feature bright and inviting foyer, open concept kitchen with raised eating bar island overlooking the great room and dining area. Also on the main floor is a spacious bedroom and full bathroom. Retreat upstairs to the master bedroom with walk in closet and spa like ensuite with Jacuzzi tub. the fully furnished basement offers a family room with bar area and built in fridge, third bedroom and third bathroom. Enjoy no direct neighbors behind you in this fully fenced and landscaped backyard with a two tier deck and built in fire pit. All appliances, central air vacuum cleaner and central air condition for beating this summer and double attached garage...! All you need to do is move in! All very close to Antony Henday and 91 St...Brochure
Courtesy of Nicole Knowler