- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful bungalow half duplex in the charming community of Canora. You are greeted into this home with a huge bright bay window with tons of natural light pouring in. Gleaming hardwood runs throughout most of the main floor. Toasty wood burning fireplace to keep you warm in the winter and cool air conditioning to keep you chilled in the summer. Very well laid out home with large living room, dining room and big kitchen. 3 bedrooms up with another bedroom and a den down. 2 full bathrooms. Huge family room downstairs with plenty of storage. Upgrades over the years include furnace, air conditioning, shingles, fresh paint and more. Built in 1991, it is newer than many of the homes in the area. Well maintained big back yard with plenty of room for the kids to play. Close to the proposed future LRT expansion. This is a great home!
Courtesy of Dwayne Lawrence
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals