- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nestled in the quiet Hillview community lies the Amberwood condo complex, and it offers an absolutely IDEAL starter family home. With 3 bedrooms UP, it also offers a unique open concept living room with a comforting wood fireplace right in the middle of the action to warm up those chilly winter evenings. With such close proximity to shopping and major roadways, this completely updated condo offers brilliant commute times all over the city. The master bedroom is complemented with his and hers closets, vaulted ceilings and is flooded with natural light. Upstairs bathroom w/barn door adds a country feel to a contemporary layout. The fully finished basement is craving to have the lads over, just in time for the start of the Oilers season. Entirely fenced back yard, and 2 parking stalls included, this is a MUST SEE.Virtual Tour