- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Final Stage! Enjoy resort-style living in the exclusive community of Lake Summerside! Promotional quick possession pricing for this beautiful Cadenza Show Home! Showcases a unique 1676 sq ft bi-level design with stylish split second level and attached garage. The main floor features rich laminate flooring throughout with open-concept kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen features beautiful quartz countertops, tile backsplash, and full height modern-style cabinets. Mid-level features big, bright bonus room with large windows. Spacious master retreat on next level - large walk-in closet and ensuite with soaker tub. Big laundry room, main bath and two spacious bedrooms complete the upper level. Front/rear landscaping and deck included. Upgraded 5 pc Stainless Steel appliance pkg (white washer/dryer) with microwave, upgraded carpets, ceramic tile in baths and entrance, BBQ gas line and Central Air Conditioning, blinds, window coverings, wall art, are all included.
Courtesy of Christina Reid
Brokerage: Realty Executives North Star