- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Undoubtedly a rare find nestled in one of Edmontonâ€™s most desirable neighborhoods, Laurier Heights.This remarkable home highlights irresistible features that fit the active family lifestyle and professionals who love to entertain and aim to impress.This coveted home has been redesigned and completely renovated rendering it better than new 8 short years ago.You could be ringing in the New Year in Style!The massive kitchen is chic in its minimalist decor while home to high-line appliances and quartz counters.There are 2 amazing media rooms for family and friends to enjoy with wall to wall built-in storage for a clean look. The Master is just off a charming loft and features the most amazing closet space that leads to a sensational 6pc Ensuite! The many large windows throughout allow the most beautiful light to pour in!The mudroom is a must have for the busy family,with a 2nd fridge, sink and more built-ins!You will love the STUDIO for yoga or as a gym with its own courtyard and water feature, so much more!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Lisa Day
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty