- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
1. Help to pay your mortgage. Bsmt. can be rented for $1,200.00 (has 2 bdrms, kitchen and a full bathroom). 2. The lowest price/sq.ft (only $197.00/sq.ft.). #. 8 inches stire foam insulation. It makes your house warm and bills less. 4. Only one short common wall b/w units with special insulation on main and 2nd floor. R35. 5. Unit located on Avenue.Great project, tons of opportunities, rare find. Great for a single or multi-family, family with older parents or grown up children, or super income opportunity .Now used like AIRBNB. Spacious 1200 sq ft on the main floor & 1000 sq ft down with a great open layout, 3 bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms up & 2 bedrooms & full bath down, 2 separate laundries, extra kitchen downstairs. Finished with cherry color laminate flooring, ceramic tile espresso color kitchen & stainless steel appliances, it is sure to impress. Aluminum siding. Long list of upgrades available at your request. Great income every months.
Courtesy of Michael Zisin
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate