- Building Type:
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Move right into this renovated 3 bedroom, split level condo, in a remarkable location near schools and all amenities! New bathrooms, new kitchen tile work, new exterior doors, fresh paint and clean clean unit with patio doors to your yard. Vaulted ceilings in this family home with lots of lighting (even the stair rails) spacious bedrooms, big dining area, finished basement with huge crawl space for storage, all topped off with extra insulation in the attic and a carport too! Perfect starter home in a great neighbourhood and great neighbours with quick possession possible!
Courtesy of Louise Berube
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Gateway Realty