- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PRICED TO SELL! Desirable upgrades throughout this beautifully finished 3 bedroom detached single family home. Upon entry you are greeted by warm hardwood flooring that extends through the main that features a three sided, direct vent, gas fireplace. The dining area expands into the kitchen w/eat-up bar, Granite Counters, soft close cabinetry, 30" uppers & stainless appliances. Completing the spacious main is a 2-PC bath & boot-room with lots of space for coats & footwear. All Closets have built in shelving - NO WIRE RACKS! Upper level highlights a LRG master suite with ensuite & dreamy walk-in closet, 2 additional bedrooms, 4-PC main bath, a LARGE laundry room with folding center & cabinetry for storage - functional living for any family. This home has a HE Furnace, Triple Pane Low E coated Windows with privacy blinds throughout, Kohler Finishings, Pressure treated WEST facing deck w/gas outlet, 2 exterior hose bibs, Custom Pergola & 20x20 DBL GARAGE. Move-in Ready, Family Friendly Neighbourhood!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jessie McCracken
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty