- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
REDUCED $10,000.00 Welcome home to this spacious and bright corner unit just across the street from future Bonnie Doon LRT (scheduled to open December 2020) and Bonnie Doon Mall. Two bedrooms and two full baths this 1,000 sq foot home has just been freshly painted and with new flooring in the entrance, kitchen & dining rooms, laundry and both bathrooms. Kitchen also features new counter tops and there's a functional desk area for your computer and paperwork. Ample kitchen cabinets and a center kitchen island. In-suite laundry and storage room could accommodate a freezer if desired. Just steps to the stairs that will lead you to the underground parking garage and again just a few steps to the titled parking stall with locker, or just around the corner from the elevator. Wrap around balcony facing east catch the morning sun or go around the corner and cool off in the shade. Plenty of windows and a lovely gas fireplace create a most welcoming home. A must to put on your list.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Cecille Boyne
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence