- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
"North Glenora" Another quality project by AAVIAN HOMES building SINCE 2005, LEGAL SUITE included 2385 SQFT Total living space including basement, 4 Bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms with laundry upstairs with sink, huge windows through out the house for bright light, Quartz countertop with waterfall in Island, ACRYLIC STUCCO, spray foam in joists for better energy saving, 12 X 24, 18 x 36, 24 x 48 tiles through out the house with hardwood floor on main floor and laminate floor in basement. 4 security camera's ,All appliances are included, even for the basement, Fully finished deck with metal railing. 2,5, &10 yrs warranty is included.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Garry Sandhu
Brokerage: Century 21 Signature Realty