- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This fantastic three bedroom townhouse is fully finished with a private fenced backyard. Upon entering you will notice a beautiful built-in white bench with ample storage underneath. The bright white galley kitchen has been completely refreshed, boasts lots of cupboard space and is located next to the separate dining room. The great size living room has a large window overlooking the sunny backyard. Finishing off this floor is a convenient two piece bathroom. The upper level features a master bedroom with big closet, two other great size bedrooms and a full four piece bathroom with storage shelves. The fully finished basement has a large family room and separate laundry room. Your assigned parking stall is right across from your unit plus you have access to another stall. The complex is well managed and maintained. New roof in 2013 plus all units have vinyl windows. Amazing location with walking distance to schools and WEM. Easy access to Anthony Henday. Perfect family home or rental investment.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Shelly Shumaker
Brokerage: Century 21 Reward Realty