- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
** NO CONDO FEE *** Situated perfectly in Edmonton's west-end neighbourhood of Edgemont, this END-UNIT 2-storey home is ready for you to move right in! The "Expression I" model from LOOK Homes features spacious main floor (w/ LED lights throughout!)â€¦ large entryway (w/ tile), front living room (w/ cozy fireplace), butlers pantry/den space, open-concept kitchen/dining space, 2 pc bath, back porch & back deck. Modern kitchen features crown molding to kitchen cabinets, full-height ceramic tile backsplash, large island, double sinks & space for large table. Upstairs, the master suite boasts 10 ft ceilings, ensuite bath & walk-in closet. 2 additional bdrms, 4 pc bath & upstairs laundry complete the upper level. Unfinished basement is roughed-in for bathroom (& the layout is perfect for 1 bdrm + bath + living room space). Fully-fenced, landscaped yard with an extended fence / dog-run space along the double-detached garage. Close to Timmyâ€™s, the Hendayâ€¦ and a grocery store is coming to the neighbourhood soon! :)Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Tanya Wold
Brokerage: Sotheby's International Realty Canada