- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Move in ready, updated 1147 sq/ft bungalow in Capilano. Located on a quiet street, steps away from parks and trails. The bright mainfloor comes with a gas fireplace, updated kitchen with granite countertops, 3 bedrooms with 1 full bathroom. The basement comes with brand new carpet, a very large 4th bedroom & full bathroom. Newer windows, roof, furnace (2011), hot water tank, new back flow valve.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Tony Vo
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive