- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This magnificent estate home, custom built by Ace Lange and designed to exude a warm ambience from the minute you arrive. Sunlight streams in from the abundance of ov/sized windows, throughout the spacious living area with 10ft ceilings, anchored by a floor to ceiling hand laid stone WB fireplace. Views to the exquisite backyard here, and in the large, private office w/ another stone FP (gas) for the business executive. Formal DRm fits a large group. The LRm flows to the open casual dining area, adjacent to the spectacular kitchen, the attention to quality and detail is very evident here. Natural hand laid stone backsplash, custom solid alder wood handscraped cabinets and wood beams ensure this is a hilite of the home. Huge mudroom w/dog bath & garage access. Upstairs, the sumptuous Master suite has a dressing room & gorgeous ensuite w/walk thru shower. 4 bdrms up, all with full bthrms.Over $100k in landscaping ensures privacy and beautiful views from every room. Only the best for today's executive familyVirtual Tour
Courtesy of Judy Clare-Packer
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence