- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Kennedy built by Bedrock Homes, has 4 bedrooms, main floor den & 2 1/2 bath home with 2224 sqft,Double car garage widened to 22â€™ x 22â€™,Bright main floor has 9â€™ ceiling and vinyl floor,Linear fireplace the perfect addition to your great room. Pots and pan drawer for a more organized kitchen, Upgraded soft close drawers and 41â€ upper cabinets, Undermount granite kitchen sink, Stainless steel appliances with white frontload washer & dryer,Beautiful quartz countertops throughout the home. Handrail with metal spindles on main floor. Laundry room conveniently located on the 2nd floor, 4 piece master ensuite features double sink and corner soaker tub. Perfect size walk-in closet in master bedroom. 50 US gallon hot water tank, and triple pane windows with low E, & argon Astonishing exterior elevation with stone accents on garage and pillar. Must be seen!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Peter Estephan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite