- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
THIS FABULOUS FAMILY HOME IS DEVOTED to everyday enjoyment! You'll be impressed from the minute you enter! Over 2,400 Sq Ft of living space. Gorgeous kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island and large pantry. Spacious Living Room with Feature Fireplace and massive windows flood the room with natural light. Large Dining Area conveniently located adjacent to both rooms. Main floor laundry and powder room complete the first floor. Gorgeous wrought iron & wood railings on the stairs lead you up to the Substantial Bonus Room - perfect for Family gatherings. Huge Master Retreat with Spa Style En-suite and walk in closet. Family sized 2nd & 3rd bdrms and full bath. Fully finished basement with gigantic Recreation Room, 3 piece bath, back lit stairs - abundance of storage. Massive rear yard with deck and sunny west exposure. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in desirable Hollick Kenyon. Close to all amenities! A beauty throughout! Must bee seen to be appreciated.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rachelle Cusworth
Brokerage: Re/Max Select