- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
NO CONDO FEES this attached home is not a condo.it boasts 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths with one being a full ensuite. Unit shows very well with beautiful floors,upgraded counter tops and a modern open kitchen that is perfect for entertaining.You will love this home its a larger floor plan that gives ample space for a young family lots of storage and large pantry and second floor laundry.Tones are modern and property has central air conditioning a nice deck and a double garage is attached with access through the back of the home.A must to view.Brochure
Courtesy of Mason Salame
Brokerage: Re/Max Select