- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Half Duplex On The Park! This Location will impress, Almost 1400sqft of living space, with a full basement waiting for your finishing touches. Fully Upgraded with Hardwood, maple cabinets, and Granite counter tops. The main floor has a spacious kitchen with an island and eating area that leads to your patio and hot tub to enjoy the view of the park. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Including a 4pce ensuite with a walking closet for the Master Bedroom. This home is ready for you and is complete with a Double attached garage.
Courtesy of Michael Andrew
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive