- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Absolutely GORGEOUS home. Completely upgraded with BEAUTIFUL espresso maple hardwood floors, BRAND NEW vinyl plank in entry way and bathrooms. Very impressive from the moment you enter. This END unit home is extremely spacious, has extra side windows as well which allows an abundance of natural light to enter. As you enter the front yard, you are greeted with a low maintenance landscaping with artificial grass and a nice area for your patio set..PERFECT for ENTERTAINING. Come inside enjoy the cozy living room. As you head up the stairs you will be delighted to see a generous dining area along with an open kitchen w/ granite counter tops w/ warm earth ton cabinets and glass back splash. The top floor consists of a master bedrooms that you will LOVE w/own walk-in closet and En-suites. The 2nd bedroom is also large! Perfect for your teenager, a guest, a room mate or a workout room! Also comes with Hunter Douglas Bamboo blinds, central vacuum, under mount sinks, phantom screen door & dbl garage attached.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jasmin Matias
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City