- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 5 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located on a quiet CUL-DE-SAC in Bulyea Heights, this UPDATED 5-level split with WALKOUT BASEMENT is a hidden gem! Just steps from Whitemud Ravine, this 2,400 sqft home has 5 bedrooms and 3 FULL bathrooms (+1 powder room). Recently renovated, the main living spaces (incl. formal living room and dining room) feature vinyl plank throughout and fresh paint. The updated kitchen features quartz countertops and vaulted ceilings with access to the deck. Upstairs you'll find the HUGE master suite with window seat, walk-in closet and 4PC ensuite. 2 additional bedrooms and a 4PC bathroom complete the upper level. Your family room, with WOOD-burning fireplace, 4th bedroom/office, powder room and laundry have also been updated with flooring, paint and trim. Downstairs includes the 5th bedroom, rec room/exercise area, 3PC bath and access to the SOUTH-facing yard. An attached solarium is an added bonus. With an attached double garage and oodles of storage, this home has it all! Walking distance to George H Luck (K-6)Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Daniel Israel
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty