- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 5 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Aspen Drive West! This memorable character home presents an extraordinary opportunity in one of Edmonton's most sought after areas. This 2544 sqft split level offers an elegant European feel with a very distinct layout. Large living area, very sleek kitchen w/high end appliances and granite counters, slate flooring through most of the home, ample dining space, cozy family room w/wood burning fireplace, and plenty of bedrooms to accommodate a large family or can easily be converted to a lesser amount of bedrooms. Outside you will enjoy the very well manicured, GATED yard w/great patio, fountain, firepit, and mature trees everywhere. New furnace, A/C, HWT, newer roof, newer windows, and more. Quality of ownership everywhere. Located across the street from Whitemud Creek Ravine and minutes to great schools and the Derrick Club. Opportunities like this don't come along very often!Brochure
Courtesy of Ryan Lauber
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite