- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
****AWESOME STARTER HOME in CHAPPELLE****Check out this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom two storey located on a quiet street in Chappelle. This home features a double detached garage, fully fenced and landscaped yard, deck, open concept on the main floor, 3 way gas fireplace between the livingroom and dining room, the main floor has laminate flooring and comes with STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. The home was built in 2014 and there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy. The kitchen has granite and a gas stove and loads of cupboard space plus a breakfast bar! The basement is unspoiled and awaiting your finishing touch! Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms including the master bedroom with a walk-in closet, and its own ensuite bath. Two more good sized bedrooms plus another full bath are located upstairs as well. To complete this home, there is a good sized laundry room upstairs, which is very convenient. HURRY BEFORE THIS ONE IS GONE!
Courtesy of Che Taylor
Brokerage: Re/Max Select