- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
In a great area, this two bedroom townhome with bright, open design and 2 car, attached garage may be just what you're looking for. With one of the best locations in the complex, this unit offers a combination of convenience and desirable orientation as well as central air conditioning. The kitchen and huge sundeck face east and catch the morning sun while providing shade in the late afternoon. There's also a view of the park and green space out front. Upstairs you'll find 2 master suites, each with it's own ensuite. Tastefully decorated with Hunter Douglas blinds and modern finishes. There's a mudroom, laundry and utility room just off the oversized 2 car garage on the bottom level. Quick access to The Anthony Henday, Stony Plain Road or Whitemud Drive complete the package for worry free, convenient living.
Courtesy of Pierre Desrochers
Brokerage: 2% Realty Edge AB