- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Multi Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the URBAN & TRENDY 7th street lofts. This NEW YORK STYLE Loft fts, a BRICK FEATURE WALL, polished concrete flooring, burnt red STEEL BEAMS & SOARING CEILINGS. Main floor is bright w/ huge floor to ceiling windows allowing for tons of NATURAL LIGHT. INDUSTRIAL STEEL KITCHEN is complimented by warm maple wood cabinets & center island. Living area w/ a patio door provides convenient access to the one of the 2 OUTDOOR PATIOS. This unit has a DEDICATED MASTER-SUITE on the main floor with an ensuite, private patio & built-in closets. Front flex room includes a SLEEK MURPHY BED, great for overnight guests. The CUSTOM STEEL STAIRCASE leads to the upper loft area which is currently a studio space & could easily be converted to another bedroom. Other fts: Underground parking w/storage cage & 2nd floor laundry w/ rough-ins for future bath. Enjoy a SHORT COMMUTE or WALK TO AMENITIES nearby from McEwan, restaurants, Farmers Market, and Ice District, just to name a few. Make the move to ULTIMATE LOFT LIVING.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of David Ozubko
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite