- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this lovely 1200 sqft townhome located in highly desirable community of Sweet Grass! Enter into a wonderful open living room with a feature corner fireplace. SOUTH private back yard. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms, full bath, including master with ensuite. Fully finished basement has rec room, laundry, full bath, and a separate side entrance that could allow for a future 2nd suite and income potential. Ample parking in-front of home and 2 assigned parking stalls in back with powered plug-ins. Across from Derrick Golf and Country Club, walking distance to schools. Minutes to LRT Station and U of A. Exceptional value and move in ready. Visit the Realtors website for more info.
Courtesy of David Ozubko
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite