- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nestled on one of Edmontonâ€™s most desirable streets in PRESTIGUOUS WESTBROOK ESTATES, this unique property with 3263 sq. ft. of total living space allows the opportunity toâ€¦ BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME or RENOVATE AND MAKE IT YOUR OWN! The home BACKS ONTO THE SERENE WHITEMUD RAVINE. The main floor in this 1,811 sq. ft. walk out bungalow currently features a family room with patio doors to the large deck, gorgeous ravine views & abundant sunlight from the SOUTH FACING BACK YARD, stunning views from the formal dining / living room, large master bedroom, 2 additional large bedrooms & a 5 pc main bath. Lower level boasts a huge family room, 2 more bedrooms, 4 pc bath & laundry / storage area. Relax & take in the breath-taking scenery from the privacy of your large deck or patio; IT WILL FEEL LIKE YOUR OWN PRIVATE PARK! Close proximity to excellent schools, private golf course, shopping, ski hill, ravine trails & parks and great access to major commuter routes.
Courtesy of Dave Linklater
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals