- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Gorgeous bi-level with a South facing backyard. This home is 1426 sqft and has a fully finished basement. Bright open floor plan with a perfect kitchen including a W/I pantry & long granite island overlooking the dinning & living room. Beautiful gas fireplace & loads of gleaming hardwood. Full bath & bedroom complete the main level. Upstairs is the huge master suite featuring a ensuite & large W/I closet. Downstairs includes a large family room, bedroom, den, laundry and full third bathroom. Recent upgrades include (2015) central A/C, heated garage with controlled thermostat and workbench, gas furnace in garage (2016), new Lennox high efficiency furnace, upgraded insulation in the garage ceiling, and hot tub. Over 20K spent with the recent upgrades. Beautifully landscaped yard includes a 2-tiered deck for outdoor entertaining. Minutes to the Anthony Henday, close to all amenities, schools, transit, and airport. Move in ready! Shows 10/10