- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Warmth. Books. Hot tea. Wine. Secret gardens. Tales of the past whisper as you walk from room to room in this lovely 1926 character home flooded with natural light and history. If lifestyle and location matter to you - come in. This 3 bedroom 1600 SF two storey faces a stunning street lined with a canopy of trees and lovely homes from another era. Groat Estates is magical. An inviting front entrance leads to a lovely large living room anchored by huge windows overlooking the street and a newer gas fireplace nestled into the original brick. The breakfast room alongside the kitchen is the kind of space you never want to leave with a massive window overlooking greenery. Newer shingles (5 yrs). Furnace/Hot Water (2013). Beautiful wide wooden stairs lead you to the upper level. Features include a renovated 4-piece bath, original hardwood and built in shelving. The bedrooms are bright, sunny and a good size. Lot is 30 X 149.9. RF3 zoned. Basement original. Enjoy the 124th street shops/eateries/markets!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wendy Theberge
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite