- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Astonishing Home located in the desirable Holyrood community. Spacious in design, this luxurious home boasts four bedrooms, an upper floor laundry room, a flex room, and two ensuite bathrooms plus another two bathrooms. This beautiful design creates an open and spacious atmosphere throughout the home. This home institutes a large ad spacious kitchen with all the contemporary touches including a pot filler faucet and a gas range with a flush mount exhaust. The backyard boasts a deck and complete landscaping. The infamous Holyrood community is particularly close to plenty of amenities for your convenience. Holyrood is a quiet, mature neighbourhood located within a ten minute drive from the cities wonderful Whyte Avenue and downtown core. Please come and explore this fantastic home for yourself!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of John Rota
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite