- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Gorgeous Home located in the desirable Holyrood community. This beautiful home embodies three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The Master bedroom is equipped with a full ensuite bathroom, and a spacious walk in closet. the two bedrooms are equipped with a connection Jack & Jill style bathroom for your convenience. The home boasts a room on the main floor which could be conveniently turned into an office space, play room, or another type of extra room. Contemporary in design, the home boasts a large and spacious kitchen with plenty of counter top space for optimum functionality. The Holyrood community is a quiet, mature neighbourhood that is conveniently allocated within proximity to an abundance of amenities. Come take a look at what this home has to offer for yourself!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of John Rota
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite