- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
California meets Crestwood in this breathtaking home - Nestled on one of the most desired streets in Crestwood this 2007 built 2 storey home has 3138sqft, 5 beds, 4.5 baths, finished basement with theatre room & oversized double garage â€“ all located on a 7633sqft lot! Attention to detail & nothing but the highest quality materials throughout this home; Carrara Marble, Italian Limestone, Snaidero Italian Cabinetry & Nuvo built-in sound system. Entering the home you will be drawn to the stunning chefâ€™s kitchen & the indoor/outdoor dining space with LaCantina folding door system that spans 24ft (with insect screen) â€“ simply stunning - warm cedar accent wall, outdoor kitchen area with granite counter tops, sink & space for a 42 inch BBQ! Step into the spacious chefâ€™s kitchen with large island & prep your favorite dinner surrounded by flat panel custom Snaidero Italian cabinetry & high end appliances. Walking distance to the river valley, coffee shops, shopping, restaurants & top rated schools!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Kerri-lyn Holland
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City