- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
One Acre lot within city limits, AND only 10 minutes to Anthony Henday. This beautiful almost 3000 sq. ft, 4 bed+ den, 5 baths & triple car garage is perfect for a growing family. Renovated in 2016, this home is a must see! Renovations include luxury vinyl plank throughout the main floor, updated kitchen cabinets, Quartz countertops, marble backsplash, S/S appliances, new paint throughout, updated fireplace and mantle, new lighting fixtures, A/C, landscaping and new Wolf composite deck w/20 year warranty. Upstairs youâ€™ll find 2 additional bedrooms w/ Jack & Jill 5-piece bath and laundry room. The master bedroom has a massive walk-in closet + custom organizers, large 4 pc ensuite w/ dual sink vanities & shower w/ complete body wash jets. Downstairs basement is fully finished with wet bar, large rec area, and 4th bedroom, w/full 4 pc. bath. Outside is fully fenced and landscaped with huge PVC deck + pergola w/roller shades and impressive garden in back. Absolute must see!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jason Biagi
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence