- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Why buy a townhouse & pay CONDO FEES If you can own this Unique Bi-level style with an attached rear DOUBLE garage. 2 HUGE Bedrooms are up a few steps over the attached garage, plus another bedroom on the main floor. The Large Master bedroom has a FULL bath en-suite. Open main floor vaulted design with a BAY WINDOW in the living room. Large family kitchen with ample counter top space. The Basement has big windows and also has a side entry, (RF-3 zoning). Nice Homes in surrounding area. This home is close to all amenities, just steps from a school, playground, shops and transportation. Ideal location for commuters, easy access to highways.
Courtesy of Vincent Hiew
Brokerage: Maximum Realty Inc.