- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
One of the finest homes in WEDGEWOOD HEIGHTS! Buy the Neighbourhood, View and the House - All in one package! Situated in one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in the WE with mature trees, park, tennis court, new and amazing playground, endless trails and nature at your doorsteps; this ready-made home awaits you. Pride of ownership shows in every corner. Gracious foyer with stunning staircase & soaring ceiling will great your family & friends. The home is OUTSTANDING! Over 3,000 sq ft + fully finished bsmt +private yard overlooking the green belt. Main floor offers living, dining, family and den plus spacious kitchen. Tons of upgrades: hardwood, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, central AC, paint & home jewellery... 4 large bedrooms & a loft are on the 2nd floor. Master bedroom suite is your private retreat. Bsmt is fully done and looks like an additional house with a separate entrance through the garage. And an amazing yard! MUST SEE! Leaving will be impossible!
Courtesy of Michael Zisin
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate