- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
1932 will incorporate two mixed-use buildings, connected via the developmentâ€™s very own pedway, with shared amenities and quality residential dwellings above a podium. Shared amenities include a rooftop terrace and dining area, a fitness facility and plenty of other spaces to relax and connect with your neighbours. Active street frontages with beautiful architecture include townhomes, retail, shops and services â€“ bringing the vibrancy of the north Strathcona community to your doorstep. Featuring a refined palette of 3 timeless color schemes, the open living spaces provide a warm counterpoint to the nine foot ceilings and full-height windows, custom hardwood floors and hand-selected stone. Well thought out expansive kitchen layouts, windowed kitchens with soft close cabinetry, flow seamlessly into open entertaining spaces. The quartz countertops are suitable for formal entertaining and casual gatherings alike. Kitchens are outfitted with the luxury appliances. Your dream home is coming, so don't wait!