- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This solidly built 3 + 1 bedroom home is located on a quiet street in the desired neighbourhood of Ottewell. It is a bright, open concept, sunny home featuring triple glaze windows, upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Upgraded bathrooms. Refinished hardwood flooring and upgraded linoleum and vinyl plank. Updated interior doors, baseboards and trim throughout upper floor. Two furnaces as well as two fireplaces - one wood burning and the other gas. Double heated garage. Large garden area with large hinged gate that could become RV parking. Newly landscaped, low maintenance yard. Sit back, enjoy summer and watch the perennials grow. Tucked away in a secluded quiet location just minutes from downtown and close to schools, all amenities, shopping and transportation to Whyte Ave and University. This is a must see family home!Brochure